Thursday, June 10, 2010

BLOG


BLOG: noun. short for weblog: a Web site that contains an online personal journal with reflections, comments, and often hyperlinks provided by the writer.

And so it is, I'm starting a Blog!

Technically if I really wanted to keep a "personal" journal, as stated in the definition, I would go buy an actual journal and write in that with the idea that only I would read it. (Hence, personal) When I think back on journals I had growing up, with my deep thoughts about my crushes and how I had done well or badly on tests, I realize it would have been rather boring reading to anyone but me! And yet here I am starting a blog online...

I will share thoughts, ideas, and opinions, both deep and silly. Feel free to agree or to agree to disagree with any of it. Just keep in mind it's all in good fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment